International Remarkable Scholarship 2023 at Griffith University in Australia
The Griffith University – Australia is now offering the International Remarkable Scholarship to Individuals who are willing to study for a degree program at the Institution.
The university provides an excellent educational environment and here students will learn from industry professionals and complete work placement as part of your degree.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA or equivalent in previous studies for undergraduate degree applicants. Please refer to the minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Postgraduate coursework applicants must have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Applicants must be commencing and enrolling as a new full-time student in a postgraduate coursework degree in Trimester 2 or 3 2023 at Griffith University.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Value of Award: Covers 50% of tuition fees
Number of Awards: Not Known
Method of Application: Applicants are advised to take admission in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Griffith University. After receiving a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, you must submit the program application form by the given deadline.
- Trimester 2 2023 – 15 April 2023
- Trimester 3 2023 – 4 August 2023