Missions Publiques’ Global Fellowship Program aims to bring Missions Publiques Fellows from around the world to join forces in changing governance for the better, by including everyday citizens into decision-making. This trusted community reflects Missions Publiques’ long-standing, highly reliable top-level partners at global level for knowledge sharing and collaboration.
Missions Publiques’ fellows are local experts, activists, researchers, civil society actors or entrepreneurs. All share the same passion: to improve decision-making and governance models and to address the challenge of combining and impacting local, regional, national or global decision-making levels in a way that is relevant to the 21st century.
Fellows enter into a long-term cooperation around international projects with major social and political stakes for the future of our societies and humanity and will ensure impact on a global and local scale.
- They are agency specialized in participation and deliberative democracy at all levels. They have launched a fellowship program with partners around the world in line with their view of decolonizing governance and deliberation in “democracy”. The goal is:
- To have a network of trusted partners ready to launch citizens’ Dialogues
- To support capacity building and peer support in those places through a program of training and support
- The goal of the 2024 Summer School is threefold:
- Inspire practitioners from around the world with the most up-to-date research results
- Inspire researchers with the most advanced practices in deliberation from around the world.
- Strengthen a network of change makers around the world to advance the practice and research on transnational deliberation.
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: July 1st, 2023