The Mockler Center for Faith and Ethics in the Public Square is happy to announce a new scholarship for the 2023-2024 academic year, The Joanna Mockler Scholarship for International Women Leaders.
This award is intended to assist an outstanding, international, female student who is studying for an advanced degree (master’s or doctorate) on any Gordon-Conwell campus. The awardee may be enrolled in any degree program but must have a particular interest in bringing biblically based ethics into the public square.
- The applicants must be international female students.
- The applicants must keep the church apprised of her academic and spiritual journey.
- The applicants must have at least made one personal visit with representatives of the church and at least one “newsletter” during and/or shortly after the completion of the academic year.
- Applicants must meet the academic requirement, i.e., a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree, of the course they want to get into.
- The applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- Duolingo –110
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Masters & PhD
Value of Award: $5,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Method of Application: Applicants can apply for their desired program on the online portal. All eligible students will automatically be considered for the scholarship award.
Application Deadline: April 30