The Africa Blockchain Incubation Program is designed to support and nurture the next generation of blockchain innovators on the continent. This is the 3rd edition of the program that has successfully incubated different blockchain startups from across Africa.
The Africa Blockchain Incubation Program
The Africa Blockchain Incubation Program is a four-month intensive program designed to help participants develop and launch their blockchain projects. Selected participants will receive training, mentorship, and resources to help bring their ideas to fruition.
- Access to a network of blockchain experts and mentors.
- Training sessions on blockchain technology and business/entrepreneurship.
- Opportunities to pitch to potential investors.
- Regular check-ins and progress reviews with program mentors.
Africa Blockchain Incubation Program is looking for ambitious individuals that are forward-thinking, innovative, and ready to take up challenges in creating the next Big Thing.
- Must be between 20 – 35 years of age.
- Priorities are given to Female Applications.
- Strong business case and market potential.
Both idea-stage and early-stage (1 year) companies are encouraged to apply.
Benefits of Registering for the Incubation Program
Selected participants will enjoy the following benefits which to help bring their ideas to fruition.
Participants will be provided with overall insight into blockchain technology and connections with the industry.
Participants will be provided with business knowledge, industry connections, and an introduction to investors.
Product development support from leading blockchain platform providers.
Business development and entrepreneurship education support from business experts.
Business Guidance and Investor Access
Meetings with a group of highly successful entrepreneurs and investors with expertise in scaling high-tech startups.
The program concludes with a Demo Day providing startups the opportunity to pitch their business to investors, experts, and the Blockchain community.
- Applications Open: December 2022 – 31st January 2023
- Selection and Notification: 1st – 28th February 2023
- Incubation Program (Virtual): 1st March 2023 – 16th June 2023
- Demo Day (In-Person at Kigali, Rwanda): June 2023
- Post-Incubation: July 2023
For More Information: