The Drexel Global Scholar program recognizes a small number of incoming international students who have demonstrated exceptional academic achievement as well as a strong commitment to global leadership and international community building. Participants are encouraged to actively participate in valuable peer-to-peer mentorship and leadership development opportunities, as well as team-building activities and community service.
Drexel University will provide all of the following:
- Full-tuition grant – (not applicable to room and board or annual fees).
- Renewable Requirements: Full-time enrollment and award will only be applied during class terms and for a maximum of 12 academic quarters.
- Most grants are granted when students begin full-time acceptance as Drexel students.
- International first-year fall start applicants.
- Students begin full-time enrollment in their first year as Drexel students will receive scholarships to support their undergraduate study starting this fall.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Full-tuition grant
Number of Awards: Varies
Method of Application: To be considered for the Drexel Global Scholar program, applicants must submit a complete admission application and the supplemental Global application, including supporting documents found in Discover Drexel. After admission, the application has been processed and applicants will receive an email that will give access to Discover Drexel.
Application Deadline: February 1 for early action and regular decision applicants.