The University of Klagenfurt is providing scholarship opportunities to Individuals who are willing to pursue their studies at the Institution.
The University provides a place where students can share a passion for learning and get opportunities for developing skills to be prepared for a career.
- Applicants must have commenced their program of study before the age of 30.
- Applicants must be eligible to receive assistance.
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants must have all academic qualifications, transcripts, Personal statement
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Any degree course
Number Of Awards: Varies
Method of Application: You can obtain a copy of the application form during the application period, which runs from 20 September–15 December during the winter semester and from 20 February–15 May during the summer semester, directly from the Austrian Grant Authority Office or online at stipendium.at.
- 15 December
- 15 May
For More Information, Visit The Official Website