- Are you Unapologetically African?
- Are you passionate about changing Africa’s narrative through Technology?
Do you want to kickstart a career in Programming, Data Science, Digital Marketing, Business Analytics, Networking or Cybersecurity?
Then this opportunity might just be right for you!
Access Bank‘s technology teams take on the continent’s biggest financial and data challenges for over 40 million customers, building the platforms and partnerships that affect millions of people every day. Customers are at the forefront of everything we do and ensuring customer’s concerns are addressed is vital to the success of the Bank. Access Bank is driving change to be the World’s most respected African Bank.
- STEM & Economics Graduates with a minimum of Second-Class Lower from a fully accredited university looking to begin a career in Tech
- Demonstrable use of effective problem-solving skills
- Love working as part of a team.
- Young Africans interested in learning tech-forward skills to kick-start careers in the banking industry are empowered by providing them with hands-on learning opportunities in fields such as Programming, Data Science, Digital Marketing, Business Analytics, Networking or Cybersecurity to develop mastery of highly sought-after tech skills.
Application Deadline: September 14, 2022.
For More Information: