Raise your international profile, build your professional networks and business connections, and win a trip to the UK: just some of the benefits of winning a prestigious Alumni Award.
- The Study UK Alumni Awards are open to alumni living outside of the UK only.
Alumni must have studied:
- within the last 15 years (i.e. 2007 – 2022)
- enrolled at an officially recognised body or received a recognised award from a UK higher education institution
- at degree level or above (degree level is defined as band 9 and above on the UK ENIC band framework)
- either at a UK university in the UK, for a minimum of one term or semester, OR awarded a full UK degree level qualification (or higher), awarded by a recognised UK HEI, in their home country (Transnational Education – TNE/long distance).
- All selected award finalists benefit from increased PR and press opportunities that raise their profile and share their success with international audiences.
- Winners of the global awards will be celebrated on a global scale and invited to the UK for a networking and professional development opportunity.
- opportunities to connect with people of influence at award ceremonies, and afterwards: Alumni Award winners in India met the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge at the Queen’s birthday party celebrations in Delhi;
- press and PR opportunities and increased national/regional/global profile: Alumni Award winners have been featured in national newspapers of participating countries, for example the Jakarta Post in Indonesia, and the Daily Graphic in Ghana;
- professional contacts and connections;
- reconnecting with UK university and the UK;
- having a platform to be able to share experiences of UK education/career with others (particularly young people).
All eligible applications will be assessed on the extent to which they meet the following five criteria:
- IMPACT: evidence of tangible impact, and scale of impact, of your work (inspired by your UK education) in your profession/community/society.
- UK INFLUENCE: evidence of how your UK education has played a key influence in your success and impact.
- MEDIA TRACTION: Extent to which your success story is likely to resonate with local/regional/national media in your country of entry, or beyond (global media).
- POTENTIAL TO INFLUENCE AND INSPIRE: Extent to which (including capacity and willingness) you and your story are likely to influence and inspire the next generation of prospective internationally mobile students in your country of entry to choose the UK as their study destination.
- QUALITY OF APPLICATION
For More Information: