Applications are invited from suitably qualified staff members for Staff mobility programmes (academic and admin) within COTRA, in any of the Higher Education Institutions in the partnership namely: Makerere University (Uganda), Rhodes University (South Africa), Mzuzu University (Malawi), Official University of Bukavu (Congo) and University of Eldoret (Kenya).
Eligibility: To be eligible for support from COTRA, applicants must:
- Be a national of an African Union member state and resident in Africa at the time of application
- A staff of one of the partner institutions
- Must be prepared to move from home country to another country where COTRA has a partner institution
- Females and candidates with disabilities are particularly encouraged to apply.
Eligible Countries: Africa
To Be Taken At (Country): CoTRA calls for applications tenable at Makerere University (Uganda), Rhodes University (South Africa), Mzuzu University (Malawi), Official University of Bukavu (Congo) and University of Eldoret (Kenya).
Type: Masters, PhD
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- Research cost
- Travel and visa costs
- Living costs and insurance
- Family responsibility allowance for female scholarship holders
Duration of Program: 2 years and 3 years for Masters and PhD scholarships respectively
Method of Application: Applicants must submit fully-filled scholarship application forms which are available on the programme website (http://cotraintra-africa.org/year-five-application-intra-africa-academic…) online through email provided in the application downloads below:
Application Deadline: 29th September 2022 (23:59 HRS East African Time).