University of Leeds is offering the 2022 School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering International Excellence Scholarship to high achieving students who are willing to undergo a degree program at the institution.
This is an automatic scholarship based on academic excellence. You must be self-funding, new to the University of Leeds, enter onto Level 1 and be classified as international for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be self-funding, new to the University of Leeds, enter onto Level 1 and be classified as international for tuition fee purposes.
- You must not be in receipt of any other University of Leeds award.
- Self-funding students who have successfully completed the International Foundation Year (IFY) at the University of Leeds will also be considered for a scholarship.
- You must have been offered a place to study on an undergraduate degree course within the School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering at the University of Leeds for the 2023/24 academic year.
- You must achieve a yearly attainment percentage of 60% or above with all modules passed at the first attempt. The scholarship will be withheld in a year if you fail to achieve 60% but will be reinstated the following year if your performance recovers to 60% or over. £1,000 will be awarded per year of study.
- You will not receive the scholarship for the industrial placement year or study abroad year.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Up to £5,000 or £6,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Method of Application: This is an automatic scholarship awarded on the condition of you achieving one grade above the grade published (or equivalent qualification) on the course page for the course that you hold an offer for. Visit https://courses.leeds.ac.uk/ for further information.