MEST Africa has officially announced the opening of applications for the 2022 MEST Africa Challenge.
Pre-seed to seed stage technology startups in Ghana, Nigeria, Senegal, Kenya, and South Africa are invited to apply to participate in the regional competitions to be held in these countries in October this year. Two finalists will be selected from each country to participate in the final Demo Day Pitch event to be held in Accra, Ghana for the ultimate prize of $50,000 in equity.
Run by pan-African training program, seed fund, incubator and hub, MEST Africa, the MEST Africa Challenge (MAC) is Africa’s go-to pitch competition for technology startups looking to get to the next level of their growth journey. The challenge provides a stage for technology start-ups to raise funding, build industry networks and gain international visibility that would serve them well in growing and expanding their businesses.
- Pre-seed or seed-stage (have raised $100k total or less cumulatively since inception)
- Currently generating revenue Can demonstrate traction in one or more of the five MAC Markets (Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Senegal)
- Has been in operation for 2 years or lessTech-enabled (software company)
- Industry agnosticAny business model (B2B, B2C, B2B2C, B2G etc…)
- Funding of up to $50,000
- Perk prizes from MEST Strategic Partners
- Global visibility
- Build your networks
- Professional coaching
- Mentorship from experts
- Join the global MEST Community for lifetime benefits
Application Deadline: August 30, 2022
For More Information: