As a Supply Chain Intern, you will be responsible for process management, sales operations through the effective utilization and maximization of human, regulatory and system resources to deliver sustainable results, client satisfaction and retention.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Sales order processing and dispatch of Vaccines products to customers
- Engagement with Logistic providers for product distribution (Cold chain)
- Generate Credit Notes for return sales/goods or reversal and dispatch to Finance for posting on ERP system
- Receipt and storage of Vaccines products
- Maintain daily temperature records of all Vaccines cooling facilities and supervises cleaning activities.
- Facilitates W&D & QA joint weekly inspection/ Audit of Vaccines cooling facilities.
- Notifies Regulatory team of Vaccines receipt and to engage NAFDAC for sampling.
- Generate Good In Note for Vaccines new receipt and dispatch shipping documents to QA/Regulatory teams to facilitate prompt release of stock
- Participate in Quarterly stock count at Vaccines cold chamber.
- MAS labeling pin activation
- Process initiatives and CAPAs
- Ensure all EHS processes and procedures are enforced and complied with at the Vaccines warehouse.
- Must have completed the National Youth Corps Service (NYSC)
- Must have graduated not earlier than 2019
- General administrative experience
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Business/customer focus
- Basic accounting principles
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Repacking and labeling Management
- Cold chain management
- Inbound and outbound process
- Customer service management
- Effective communication skills
- Cross functional engagement
- Competitive base salary
- Annual bonus based on company performance
- Flexible working options available for most roles
- Learning and career development
- Access to healthcare & wellbeing programmes
- Employee recognition programmes
For More Information: