Susquehanna University, USA is offering partial merit scholarship awards to selected international students.
Why choose to study at Susquehanna University? Susquehanna University’s programmes reinforce the skills that 9 out of 10 employers seek—ethical judgment, integrity, intercultural skills, and capacity for continued learning.
- Applicants must have completed their admission application.
- Applicants are required to provide all necessary documents and meet the language requirements of the university.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate & Masters
Value of Awards: Tuition Fee
Number of Awards: Not Specified
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- School reports
- Two recommendation letters
- Passport copy of name and photo page
- International Student Financial Aid Application(PDF)
Application Deadline: 2nd May 2022.