London Business School is offering a £42,000 tuition fee remission to successful students who are seeking to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
Why choose to study at the London Business School? London Business School, with world-class and influential business experts, helps individuals benefit from numerous academic partners and other global business schools.
- Applicants must be self-funded African applicants.
- Applicants are required to have taken a GMAT or GRE test and have attained a score of 600 or above.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- Applicants must have excellent records
Eligible Countries: African
Value of Award: £42,000
Number of Awards: 1
Eligible Field of Studies:
- Students can apply for Masters in Management, Global Master in Management, Masters in Analytics and Management, Masters in Financial Analysis, MBA, Masters in Finance, Executive MBA, or LBS Sloan Masters in Leadership and Strategy at London Business School.
Method of Application: Applicants can start their admission application online on the university portal of the school. All eligible applicants will automatically be considered upon applying.
Application Deadline: To be considered for a scholarship, you are strongly encouraged to apply by no later than Wednesday 30 March 2022. Students can also submit their applications by 24th January 2022 to receive an early decision.