Strathmore University in cooperation with DAAD is offering up to 5 In-Country/In-Region scholarships to students who are seeking to pursue their studies at Strathmore University for the intake 2022.
The university is inviting highly qualified candidates to apply for these scholarships. Potential candidates are invited to read the application information below and submit their applications no later than 15th December 2021 at 12:00HRS (GMT +3). Please note that applications received after this date will not be accepted.
- Applicants must submit their applications before the deadline.
- Applicants must meet both, the scholarship requirements and the academic requirements of the university as mentioned.
- Applicants must meet the minimum entry requirements of the university.
- Applicants must have GCE A – Level minimum grades ABB with A in English Language or English Literature or B minimum 34 overall points with grade 5 and above in English.
Application Deadline: 15th December 2021
Eligible Countries: Kenya and other countries in the region
Type: Master or PhD
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: 5
Eligible Field of Studies: Students can apply for Master in Mathematical Finance, Ph.D. in Mathematical Sciences, or Ph.D. in Computer Science / IT at Strathmore University.
Method of Application: Applicants are advised to attach the below-mentioned documents in a mail with the subject like ‘Program Application for DAAD’ to firstname.lastname@example.org and then apply for the opportunity on the DAAD portal.
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Graduate Application Form
- Two (2) completed Reference Forms
- Certified copies of undergraduate degree certificate and transcript of records
- Certified copy of your Secondary/High School Education Certificate or its equivalent
- An updated Curriculum Vitae
- Two (2) current passport size photos
- A copy of National Identity Card (ID) or a copy of Passport
- Letter of Recognition from CUE (The Commission of University Education)