Learn to create better videos, get more subscribers and take your channel to the next level with the YouTube NextUp contest. Winners get access to a virtual Creator Camp and other awesome prizes.
Any YouTube channel that meets the YouTube NextUp 2021 contest eligibility requirements (see contest rules here) can register to enter. All participants must meet the following conditions:
1. You must have a channel with 10,000 to 100,000 subscribers
2. Account must be in good standing (no strikes)
3. You must have uploaded at least 3 videos to your channel in the last 90 days
NextUp contest winners will receive the following:
A 5-day virtual event, which will begin the week of November 8th and will be organized by YouTube. In it you will share activities and workshops with the rest of the winners of the contest.
The event consists of:
- Intensive classes in production, editing, audience development; designed by production experts, popular creators and content specialists plus recording opportunities.
- Educational workshops and talks designed by the best YouTube content creators and experts in various subjects.
- A value of 1,000 USD in production equipment
- A minimum of 3 months of continuous support from the content team on YouTube.
Win prizes that’ll give you the boost you’ve always wanted.
Virtual creator camp
The Creator Camp is a crash course where you’ll learn about video production with creators. You’ll get to know the ins-and-outs of building a rockstar channel, learn how to use high-quality equipment, and more. Plus you can network with other creators the whole time.
Once you’ve finished learning, it’s time to start creating! Graduates of Creator Camp leave with a voucher for new production equipment worth $1,000 (or local equivalent) at a YouTube selected retailer.
1:1 channel advice
YouTube NextUp winners also get access to benefits normally available only to Silver & Up creators! That includes one-on one-advice from a dedicated channel coach, invites to exclusive events and parties, and the chance to work with YouTube Partners and NextUp grads.
Application Deadline: October 8, 2021 at 11:59 pm GMT.
For More Information: