North Central College is covering the award amount of $27,000 for successful students to complete their education in the USA.
At North Central, they offer quality academic and co-curricular programs, small classes, excellent support services, and a variety of competitive merit-based scholarships to help make exceeding your personal best possible.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 2.5 G.P.A.
- Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Applicants must demonstrate English proficiency in one of the following ways:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language): North Central requires an official TOEFL score of at least 79 (Internet-based test) or 550 (paper-based test). (Our institution code: 1555)
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System): North Central also accepts official IELTS overall scores of 6.5 with sub-scores of 6.0 or higher.
- Most successful applicants choosing this option have earned at least a 500 on the EBRW section of the SAT or at least a 19 on the English section of the ACT.
- Our institution codes are 1555 (SAT) and 1096 (ACT).
- EIKEN – Students may submit official EIKEN results with a minimum Grade Pre-1.
- Successful completion of the Advanced Level of North Central College’s full-time English Language Institute (ELI)
Application Deadline: October 1, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $27,000
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Method of Application: Applicants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree program at the university. No additional application is needed.