The call for the 4th cohort for a Master Programme in Embedded and Mobile Systems is now open. The programme with strong regional industry links equips students with in-demand skills and competences in a dynamic field. Graduates with a Bachelor`s degree or equivalent in the STEM field can now apply until November 15. Courses will commence in January 2022.
ENIT@EA offers a 2-year Master in Embedded and Mobile Systems that is geared towards the needs of the private and public sector in East Africa. The Master includes elements such as an internship, an applied Master thesis, Summer Schools, guest lecturers from the private and public sector, as well as Entrepreneurial and Soft Skills training. This enables the students to develop and marketize digital solutions, that are crucial for the transformation of industries and the development of the region.
The EMoS programme is structured in academic modules which includes distinctive and integrative courses with high educational and practical content that address the local and regional development needs and challenges. The programme includes a variety of courses and it focus on four major topics, which are highly relevant for current industrial issues: Mobile Computing, Embedded Systems, Soft Skills and Basic Skills. More information can be found in our webpage Programme Structure.
The main academic goal of this programme is to strengthen teaching and research in Embedded and Mobile Systems in the EAC. The program is demand driven with industrial linkage in order to strengthen the entrepreneurial skills and the employability of graduates in this field. By closely cooperating with EA industries, new opportunities are offered to graduates, as their skills are directly matched to the region’s needs.
- The call is aimed at graduates with a first academic degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) fields related to Embedded and Mobile systems, as well as professionals working already in the academia or private and the public sector.
- The CENIT@EA project especially aims to strengthen the role of women in STEM-related fields and the ICT sector. Female graduates are therefore particularly encouraged to apply.
- CENIT@EA supports students in the EMoS Master Program with comprehensive scholarships.
- These cover tuition fees applied at NM-AIST, a monthly allowance, rent assistance, financial assistance for research writings and printing costs.
- Eligible are exclusively students admitted to the EMoS programme who can apply for scholarships here.
Method of Application:
Interested students can apply for admission to the master programme in Embedded and Mobile Systems through the NM-AIST Online Admission System. The admissions process is fully handled by NM-AIST.
For assistance or more inquiries on general admission applications to the EMoS programme at NM-AIST please write to email@example.com or call +255 628 183 676 during office hours.
Application Deadline: November 15th, 2021
For More Information: