Kistefos Young Talented Leader Scholarships Program at IE University in Norway
The Kistefos Young Talented Leaders Scholarship at IE was set up to remove financial barriers to education for high-potential individuals from Norway and Africa, helping them unleash their innovative business vision.
Eligibility: The criteria are as follows:
- Be a national of Liberia, Ethiopia or South Africa.
- Have an outstanding academic record, with a minimum GPA of 75/100.
- Can demonstrate outstanding achievements in their personal and professional lives that have had an impact on their country or community.
- Demonstrate an international outlook, leadership qualities and a vision to better their home country.
- Proven financial need (preference given)
Application Deadline: 1st November 2021
Eligible Countries: Norway, South Africa, Liberia, and Ethiopia.
Number of Awards: 24
Value of Award: All scholarships will cover up to 100% of tuition fees including living expenses and travel arrangements for the master programs.
Duration of Programme: 2 years
Method of Application: It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage (see link below) before applying
Visit The Official Website For More Information