The University of Melbourne is awarded to high-achieving international students in recognition of their excellent academic results. These scholarship opportunities were established by the University of Melbourne in recognition of the significant contribution made by international students to the diversity of the University’s student population.
Eligibility: To be eligible for the Melbourne Undergraduate Scholarships, you need to:
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne;
- have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
- at least four A* grades in the GCE A Levels
- at least 97% in an approved foundation program
- at least a score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB)
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awardees: 50
Value of Scholarship: These Melbourne Undergraduate Scholarships provide either a:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- 50 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree
Method of Application: Students who have received an unconditional course offer will be automatically considered for this scholarship.