The Kyung Hee University, South Korea is offering full or partial benefits towards the tuition fee of undergraduate and graduate programmes semester-wise for up to 4 years of study.
Why choose to study at Kyung Hee University? Kyung Hee University is known for cultivating global leaders with creative humanity. Education at Kyung Hee combines professional and general knowledge and the insights of life and space sciences.
- Applicants must be first-year students.
- Applicants must be enrolled and accepted at Kyung Hee University.
- Applicants must hold qualifications supporting their applied programme with above average GPA to be admitted to Kyung Hee University.
- Applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 71
- TOEFL CBT – 197
- TOEFL PBT – 530
- IELTS – 5.5
- TEPS – 600
- The applicants must also have a 5 or 6 score in TOPIK.
Application Deadline: 1st November 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate and Graduate
Value of Award: Tuition Fee
Number of Awards: 7
Method of Application: Applicants visit the admissions page to apply for the desired undergraduate or graduate degree program. Students for the opportunity will be considered based on their original application.