2021/2022 Nigerian Bottling Company Limited Technical Trainee Programme
At Nigerian Bottling Company Limited (A member of Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company), you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. NBC is the largest manufacturer and distributor of non-alcoholic drinks in the world selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. NBC will provide you an enabling environment to unlock your full potential; we are a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Nigerian Bottling Company Limited, wishes to admit qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake an intensive eighteen-months Training Programme in Lagos on Technical Skills Development in the following areas:
- Basic Bottling Process
- Industrial Mechatronics
- Automation and Process Control Engineering
- Machine Shop Operation
- General Fittings and Welding
- Utility Maintenance and Operations
Candidates must possess the following qualifications among others:
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by Nigerian Polytechnic in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering not earlier than 2020
- Industrial experience, for example Industrial Attachment, will be an added advantage
- Interested candidates should be open to work in any part of the country where our plants are located.
- – Successful candidates will enjoy a monthly stipend (not salary) for the entire duration of the program. It is a non-residential training at our Technical Training Centre located in Ikeja, Lagos. Trainees will be exposed to classroom, hands-on sessions, and on-the-job training experience in Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd Plant in Ikeja, Lagos State.
- – On successful completion of the training program, trainees will receive internal certificates of participation and may be offered permanent employment as Technicians or Technical Operators with the company.
Application Deadline: July 13th 2021