2021 Higgs Master’s Scholarships at University of Edinburgh in UK
The School of Physics are offering six scholarships to applicants who have applied to study full-time on either the MSc Theoretical Physics, MSc Mathematical Physics or MSc Particle and Nuclear Physics programmes of study for the 2021-2022 academic session.
The University of Edinburgh will award the winners of the Higgs Scholarship £5,000 towards pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
- Applicants must be accepted in the applied full-time MSc. programme at Edinburgh.
- Applicants are required to hold any relevant BSc. The degree to be admitted in a master in a science programme at Edinburgh.
- Applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5 with at least 6.0 in each component.
- TOEFL-iBT – 92 with at least 20 in each section.
- CAE and CPE – 176 with at least 169 in each paper.
- Trinity ISE ISE II with distinctions in all four components.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: £5,000
Number of Awards: 6
Eligible Field of Studies: Masters programmes in Theoretical Physics, Mathematical Physics, or Particle and Nuclear Physics.
Method of Application: Applicants are required to apply to the desired MSc. programme via the student portal set up by the university. Students that have submitted their applications will be considered.
Visit The Official Website For More Information