2021 Infineon Master’s Scholarships for International Students at University of Padua in Italy
The University of Padua, Italy is pleased to announce the opening application for Infineon Scholarships. This scholarship opportunity, of € 5,000.00 each, is awarded to students of any nationality who are pre-enrolled in the Master’s degree course in “Ingegneria Elettronica” at the University of Padova for academic year 2021/22.
- Applicants must be have enrolled and applied to the eligible course.
- Applicants must hold an Italian or foreign Bachelor’s degree in the Information Engineering field to get into a master’s degree programme at the University of Padua.
- Applicants must be fluent in the English language and provide an English proficiency test result as proof. Fluency and knowledge of Italian are a plus.
Application Deadline: 2nd November 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: € 5,000
Number of Awards: 2
Method of Application:
- Applicants are required to register themselves and take the application further.
- Applicants are required to use the same login credentials and apply for the opportunity.
Visit The Official Website For More Information