The Chancellors International Business School Scholarships is an educational opportunity designed to support international students who want to apply for undergraduate and graduate degree programmes at the University of Sussex Business School.
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- Be classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes
- Be taking up a place on a full-time Masters degree, starting September 2021
- Be taking up a place at the University of Sussex Business School
- Be self-financing
- Have excellent academic grades
- Be sufficiently fluent in English to benefit from their education.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree coursework
Value of Awards: £5,000
Number of Awards:20
Method of Application: If you are interested in this award, you have to take admission in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree course at the university. After taking affirmation, Please complete the separate scholarship application form online after you have received an offer to study at Sussex.