High Achievement Bursary 2021 at University of Waikato in New Zealand
The University of Waikato, New Zealand is awarding NZ$5000 to individuals who want to undergo a degree program at the Institution. The University of Waikato provides its students with the foundational knowledge and experience they need to achieve their career and life goals.
- Applicants must be enrolled and accepted at the university.
- Applicants must be full-time undergraduate students.
- Applicants must achieve an overall average of 75% in their high school studies to secure admission in an undergraduate programme at the University of Waikato.
- Applicants must be International students.
- Applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 0 overall (no band less than 5.5)
- TOEFL IBT – 80 with a score of 21 in writing
Application Deadline: 2nd October 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: NZ$5000
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Method of Application: Applicants must create an account and log in to the university portal to submit an admission application.
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Birth certificate, passport, and permits
- Evidence of citizenship
- A written statement in support of your application
- Proof of any previous tertiary study
- High school transcripts
Visit The Official Website For More Information