International Curriculum Awards 2021 at Brock University in Canada
Brock University is awarding an educational fund valued at $1,000 which will be provided to individuals who are seeking to pursue their first year of study at the Institution.
These awards are automatic and open to every incoming student from anywhere in the world. To qualify, you must be entering your first undergraduate program (no previous post-secondary experience).
- Applicants must be incoming first-year undergraduate students with three AP courses with an exam score of 4 or more in each
- Applicants must have an A-level final year average C or higher
Applicants must have the following:
- Senior Secondary school credential appropriate for entry to university in your home country;
- Academically rigorous grade 12 year
- Minimum B- average (higher for some programs)
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
Application Deadline: Mid-August
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Awards: $1,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Method of Application: Applicants will have to take admission in the undergraduate degree at the university. Students are automatically considered for this award.
Visit The Official Website For More Information