Do you have an awesome idea to solve a social or environmental problem? Are you ready to take action, but don’t know where to start? You’re not alone.
The 2021 Social Shifters Global Innovation Challenge will take you from idea to entrepreneur – helping bring your idea to life AND sharpening your social business skills!
All applicants will receive FREE e-learning, specialist project development support and access to mentors as well as connection to a network of young changemakers like you! The first 500 applicants will also receive a VIP Ticket to the Social Enterprise World Forum 2021 and challenge finalists will compete for prizes of up to $10,000!
The Social Shifters Global Innovation Challenge is all about supporting young people (18-30) to take entrepreneurial action on social and environmental issues that matter to you.
- Everyone who enters receives a package of FREE startup support and mentoring to develop their idea.
- The first 500 applicants will receive a VIP ticket to the Social Enterprise World Forum 2021.
- The best idea solutions will compete for cash prizes and funding pots of up to $10,000!
- Finalists will receive global recognition and exposure at the Social Enterprise World Forum 27-29 Sept 2021.
Go from idea to action through the Social Shifters Global Innovation Challenge.
All entries will be evaluated based on the following:
- Impactful: Will the business idea solve an important social or environmental problem?
- Innovative: Is the idea insightful, and potentially a breakthrough solution to the problem?
- Feasible: Could the idea be implemented with financial and mentoring support?
- Scalable: Does this idea have the potential to be expanded on a larger scale?
Submissions that include a short video pitch (less than 60 seconds) will receive additional points in the evaluation.
May 17, 2021
Challenge open for full submissions
July 16, 2021
Submit your full idea application
Every team that submits an idea gets full access to our world leading startup program and mentoring.
July 17 – August 9 2021
Submissions are evaluated by our judges
Aug 10 – Sept 17 2021
Incubation Period for Finalists
Shortlisted teams receive intensive mentoring and training to develop and pitch their ideas.
27-29 Sept 2021
Prizes & Awards Announced
Prize funding announced and winning solutions showcased at the Social Enterprise World Forum.
Application Deadline:July 16, 2021
For More Information: