UAC Foods Limited is a leading manufacturer and marketer of tasty, nourishing convenience foods. The business is a joint venture between UAC of Nigeria Plc with 51% equity stake and Tiger Brands of South Africa with 49%. UAC Foods Limited is a quality conscious company and always aim to add value to our consumers with our rich basket of Snacks, Beverage and Dairies products. The company’s foremost act of social responsibility is the nutritious, hygienic, and safe products that it consistently give to Nigerians.
Staffed with the right people in key Technical, Production and Customer Service Units coupled with its rich culture of innovation spanning many years, the Company have remained a dominant player in the food industry. The company pioneered the Sausage Roll market in 1952 and for over 50 years, Gala has kept Nigerians going in their journey to success.
UAC Foods Limited is constantly refining its internal talents, and currently seeking to recruit smart, young, and vibrant talents into its Management Trainee Program. The company seek individuals who are interested in building a career in the Manufacturing Sector and are ready to work with the Company to build a brand that is passionate about delivering excellent products and services to its consumers.
- Not more than 26 years old by 31st December 2021
- Must have completed NYSC
- WASC/GCE ‘Q’ Level with at least credits in Five subjects, including English Language and Mathematics at one sitting
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least Second-Class Upper Division or HND with at least upper credit in the respective disciplines stated below for the individual department.
Candidates must also meet the additional requirements below:
- Innovative & commercial awareness Flexible and Adaptable Integrity
- Curious and problem-solving mindset
- Team Spirit and Passionate
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- Excellent research abilities with a positive attitude and growth mindset.
Interested and Qualified applicants should click on the apply button below.
N.B: Candidates are to note that they would be required to specify which role they are applying to before submitting their applications.