Concordia University Wisconsin is delighted to award a scholarship opportunity valued at $12,000 to excellent students who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
Why study at Concordia University Wisconsin? Concordia University educates students for lives of leadership and service, uniquely developing people to step out into the world ready to make an uncommon impact.
- Applicant must be an international student.
- Applicants must already be enrolled in an undergraduate course at Concordia.
- Applicants must have attained a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a scale of 4.0 to get admitted at Concordia.
- Applicants must submit the following English language proficiency tests with minimum required scores:
- TOEFL – 61
- IELTS – 6
- PTE – 55
- Duolingo – 90
Application Deadline: 21st July 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $22,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Method of Application: Interested applicants must apply online and complete the application process as guided by the university. The accepted students will be eligible to receive this grant. The applicants are requested to submit the following documents:
- Application form
- High school report
- Official transcript in English
- Letters of recommendation
- Proof of financial support
- Personal statement
- Work experience