The Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota, USA will provide a sum of $22,000 scholarship opportunity to cover the cost of study at the Institution and are renewable for up to two years, given that the GPA is 2.0 or above for the first year.
- Applicants must have a high school GPA 2.00–2.99, live on campus
- Applicants must live on campus.
- Applicants must be new students.
- Applicants must have attained a high school GPA of 2.00 to 2.99 and submit official SAT scores with a minimum composite score of 1000 to get admission.
- Applicants must achieve minimum scores required by the university in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 72
- IELTS – 6.0
- The Michigan Language Assessment Battery (MELAB) – 74%
- The International Test of English Proficiency (ITEP) – of 4.0
- Pearson Test of English – of 51
Application Deadline: 1st July 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $22,000
Number of Awards: Not Known