Newcastle University – UK is awarding a funding program to recognize and reward a high performing applicant who is interested in studying a degree program at the Institution.
The University also offers a range of funding support for students. If you’re an undergraduate you can find out more about the support the University can offer here. For postgraduate students, you can find out more about funding support here.
- Applicant must hold an offer of admission for 2021 entry to the Finance MSc
- Applicants must hold a UK 1st Class Honours Degree or its international equivalent
- Applicant must have previously studied at a University with a strong academic reputation or ranking
- Applicants must hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0, if your first language is not English
- Applicant must be assessed as an international student for fee-paying purposes.
Application Deadline: 1 June 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: £5,000
Number of Awards: One