In keeping with its commitment to the Francophonie, the University of Ottawa will offer a Differential Tuition Fee Exemption Scholarship to international Francophone and Francophile students who are enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s program as of September 2021. This significant contribution means that tuition fees paid by these international students will be nearly the same as those paid by Canadian students.
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- accept an offer of admission into a program offered in French
- be enrolled full-time and take at least three French-language courses every semester (9 units).
- accept an offer of admission to an English-language program with a French immersion component
- accept a place in an English-language program that includes a French immersion component
- hold a secondary or postsecondary diploma attesting to a minimum of two years of study in French
- enroll in the compulsory French courses for services that deliver compulsory courses in all official languages (English and French).
- hold previous years’ degrees and certificates with the good academic result.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelor’s and master’s
Value of Award: Bachelors: Up to $19,000, Master’s: Up to $11,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligible Field of Studies: Bachelor’s or master’s degree programme in Telfer School of Management, Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Education, Faculty of Social Sciences, Faculty of Law, Common Law Section, Faculty of Law, Civil Law Section, Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Science and Faculty of Health Sciences
Method of Application: Interested applicants are advised to take admission in a bachelor’s or master’s degree at the university.