The University of London – UK is currently offering 5 scholarships worth £6000 to students from developing countries to study a full-time degree programme in UK.
Method of Application:
- STEP 1: Apply for your programme
You must submit a COMPLETE on-line application for admission.
- STEP 2: Apply for the scholarship
You must apply for this scholarship via the on-line application form .
Application Deadline: 5th March 2021 15:00 (UK local time)
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
Eligible Field(s) of Study:
- Any full-time Taught LLM programmes – see below:
- LLM (Master of Laws)
- LLM in Environmental Law and Sustainable Development
- LLM in Human Rights, Conflict and Justice
- LLM in International Commercial and Economic Law
- LLM in International Law
- LLM in Islamic Law
- LLM in Law and Gender
- LLM in Law, Development and Globalisation
- Part-time programmes are not eligible
Number of Awards: 5
Value of Award: Each scholarship is valued at £6000 in total.
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants;
- Must be domiciled in a developing country. Here’s a list of developing countries
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a high-income country
- Possess a first-class honours degree from a UK institution or overseas equivalent.
- Have an unconditional offer (without pre-sessional English language) of admission to pursue the full-time LLM at SOAS by the scholarship application deadline. If your offer is conditional, please ensure you meet the conditions and receive an unconditional offer by the deadline. If your offer is unconditional with pre-sessional English, please ensure you retake your English test and receive an unconditional offer (without pre-sessional English language) by the scholarship deadline.
For More Information, Visit The Scholarship Webpage