The SAP Young Professional Program is a free initiative delivered by the SAP Training and Development Institute. The program, which lasts for 3 months, is designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant. At the end of the training, SAP TDI will work very closely with the YPP graduates to introduce them to a host of opportunities with SAP customers and partners to work as an SAP Consultant.
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
The role of an SAP Consultant can be divided into 2 functions: Functional and Technical. This program will be training Functional Consultants within SAP SuccessFactors: Employee Central and SAP Ariba Procurement. SAP Functional Consultants work with customers to understand their business requirements and translate them to detailed technology solutions.
SAP SuccessFactors is the platform that empowers employees to perform at their best, and for the business to streamline the way they handle HR. The integrated suite of cloud-based applications is relied upon by many customers in over 168 countries to bridge the gap between business strategy and business results with improved execution. SuccessFactors also delivers a comprehensive view of the workforce through robust analytics, planning and core HR applications. The solution helps companies execute faster and smarter, with greater insight – delivering better business results than ever before.
SAP Ariba Procurement helps companies maximize efﬁciencies across their front-end procurement processes with procure-to-order and guided buying capabilities. It increases procurement visibility and control with operational flexibility, repeatable cost savings, and compliant processes.
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in Cape Verde, Egypt, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations;
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to Business Administration / Management Information Systems / Engineering
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile – proof of this may be requested;
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- Candidates should be fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- The program will commence late – March 2021 and full-time availability from 9am – 6pm from Monday – Friday throughout the training period is essential. The Program will last for 3 months.
- Due to the spread of Coronavirus this training will take place online in a virtual live classroom format. Please ensure you have strong enough internet at home to be able to participate in this program.
HOW YOU BENEFIT:
- Start your journey to become an SAP Consultant;
- Gain globally-recognized associate-level SAP Certifications;
- Learn directly from SAP experts;
- Experience classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies;
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications;
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training. Please note this program does not guarantee you a job at the end of it.
Please share an English version of your resume while applying for this program
- SAP’s Young Professional Program – Cape Verde 2021
- SAP Young Professional Program – Egypt – 2021
- SAP’s Young Professional Program Ivory Coast 2021
- SAP Young Professional Program East Africa 2021 – Kenya
- SAP Young Professional Program 2021 – Ethiopia
- SAP Young Professional Program East Africa 2021- Rwanda
- SAP Young Professional Program 2021 – Tanzania
- SAP Young Professional Program 2021 – Uganda
For More Information: