The Kyoto University of Advanced Science is providing the KUAS-E Scholarships for International Students who are seeking to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
The Kyoto University of Advanced Science will provide all the following study expenses:
- Tuition reduction (100%, 50% or 30%)
- Admission fee reduction (100%, 50% or 30%)
For Master’s Program:
- Students have a comprehensive understanding of fields related to mechanical and electrical engineering
- Be eager to tackle contemporary problems and find solutions that contribute to the future of society on a global scale
- Be motivated to confront a multitude of issues by developing scientific and academic expertise in their chosen specializations.
For Doctoral Program:
- Candidates have obtained a master’s degree or equivalent qualification with specialized knowledge in fields related to mechanical and electrical engineering
- Be eager to tackle complex contemporary issues and find innovative solutions contributing to the future of society from a global perspective
- Be strongly motivated to confront many issues by pursuing the highest level of scientific and academic expertise in their chosen field.
Application Deadline: February 26, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Master’s and Doctoral
Value of Awards: For Master’s degree up to 100% and doctoral degree 100% tuition-fee
Number of Awards: Not Known
Method of Application: Applicants are recommended to take admission in the master’s and doctoral degree program at the Kyoto University of Advanced Science. After you have received an invitation to apply, you can then apply via the online application portal.
For More Information, Visit The Official Website