New Jersey City University is offering qualified undergraduate and graduate International Students a merit scholarship of up to $1,000 per semester/ $2,000 per year.
NJCU provides top-quality education to over 8,500 students who reflect the dynamism of the Universityâ€™s metropolitan Jersey City location.Â It hasÂ challenging & renowned degree programs for the students.
- Applicants must be enrolled full time (at least 12 credits- undergraduate or nine credits- graduate).
- Applicants must be admitted and matriculated at NJCU.
- Applicants must have, or apply for, an F1 visa.
- Applicants must enter with and maintain a minimum 3.2 GPA.
- Applicants are required to present proof of English Language Proficiency at a satisfactory level.
Application Deadline:Â January 21, 2021
Eligible Countries:Â International
Type:Â UndergraduateÂ and Graduate
Value of Award:Â up to $1,000 per semester/ $2,000 per year
Number of Awards:Â Not known
Method of Application:Â To be considered for this education award, claimantsÂ must complete anÂ I20 applicationÂ at the University. After taking confirmation, seekers will be considered for the studentship.
For More Information, VisitÂ The Official Website