The Kent Business School â€“ UK is offering the Excellence Scholarships to International students who are seeking to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
The award supports talented aspirants who hold outstanding academic merit and want to pursue a Masterâ€™s degree program at Kent Business School.
- Applicants must Be self-funded.
- Applicants Should hold (or expect to hold) a first-class degree (or equivalent). Students with a borderline 2:1/First degree
- Applicants need to meet specificÂ English language requirementsÂ to be able to study at the university.
- Applicants must have made a formal application to study for an MSc course at Kent Business School and be in receipt of an offer for January or September 2021 entry or January 2022 entry
Application Deadline: The deadlines to apply for a Kent Business School Excellence Scholarship are:
- Course entry January 2021, scholarship deadline is 30 November 2020
- Course entry September 2021, scholarship deadline is 31 July 2021
- Course entry January 2022, scholarship deadline is 30 November 2021
Eligible Countries:Â International
Value of Awards: Up to Â£5,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Method of Application:Â You can apply for the Kent Business School Excellence Scholarship only after you have received a formal offer to study a Master’s programme at Kent Business School.
Please use the online application form, which can be accessed by clicking on the following link â€“Â KBS Excellence Scholarship Application Form
For More Information, VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ