Applications are invited for the 2021 Full International Scholarship Program which will be provided to high achieving applicants who are willing to study for a degree program at the Institution.
The University Scholarship will offer full fee support and maintenance awards to international students of the highest caliber.
Eligibility:Â To be eligible, applicants must;
- must also be applying for a Ph.D. at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2021;
- be enrolled on a Ph.D. or MPhil/Ph.D. at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only;
- expect to be â€˜overseasâ€™ students for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria;
- be from any discipline at Warwick.
Application Deadline:Â 21st January 2021 23:59pm (GMT)
Eligible Countries:Â Candidates of any nationality, including Africa are eligible for the scholarship
Number of Awards:Â 42 Scholarships will be awarded
Value of Award:Â For 2021/22 entry there will be up to 42 Chancellorâ€™s International Scholarships available to be awarded to the most outstanding International and EU PhD applicants. Awards made for entry in Autumn 2021 will include both of the following:
- The full payment of tuition fees (worth up to Â£24,010)
- A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional Â£15,285 for full time award holders in 2021/22, expected to be confirmed February 2021)
- A Research, Training and Supporting Grant (RTSG) of Â£5,000
- Length of funding: 3.5 years, unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
Duration of Program:Â 3.5 years unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
Method of Application:Â Click Apply Here
For More Information, VisitÂ The Official Website