IEFA Sustainability ScholarshipÂ offered by the International Education Financial Aid is awarded annually to individuals seeking to pursue a degree program in USA. The International Education Financial AidÂ is offering a scholarship of up to â‚¬5000 to help cover your tuition fees.
- Applicants must have applied (or will apply) for a study beginning in the Fall Semester 2021.
- Applicants must hold a valid undergraduate degree to be eligible for the programme at the university.
- Applicants must hold or be eligible to apply for an appropriate study visa (if applicable).
- Applicants must be in the form of a Secure English Language Test (SELT), IELTS Academic, and TOEFL internet-based tests may be taken at the university.
- Applicants will need a good and valid undergraduate degree qualification and the applicant will be a high academic achiever with the grades to prove it â€“ Involved in sustainable initiatives and projects.
Application Deadline:Â April 12, 2021
Eligible Countries:Â International
Value of Award: Up to â‚¬5000
Number of Awards: Not Known
For More Information, VisitÂ The Official Website