Applications are now open for theÂ Sahara Group Egbin Industrial Attachment Programme 2021Â for young Nigerian graduates.
Egbin Power Plc. is West Africaâ€™s largest power generation station with an installed capacity of 1,320 MW consisting of 6 Units of 220MW each. One of the biggest additions to the electricity industry in Nigeria. Our future aim is to lead the movement to â€˜Light up Nigeriaâ€™ and the wider sub-Saharan African region.
Egbin is located at the heart of a small town called Egbin in Ikorodu Local Government Area of Lagos.
Overview of the Industrial Attachment Programme
- This is a short termÂ Internship program (three-sixÂ months).
- The state of the art facility will give you the opportunity toÂ apply theÂ theoreticalÂ knowledge you have gained in the course of your study.
- This programme will give you enormous exposure to the skills and confidence required to become the power industryâ€™s next generation of experts.
- You will enjoy the scenery of a well thought out work-life integrated facility.
- You will experience first-hand, the practicability ofÂ basic engineering principles, scientific theories and how income is generated from power generation.
- As an intern, you will be integrated into ourÂ multifunctional teamÂ ofÂ subject matterÂ experts in the industry, from the very first day on the job.
- You will be assigned toÂ a learning coordinatorÂ who will beÂ responsible for your learning activities across various sections throughout your learning experience.
- You will enjoy one-on-one engagement with various professionals that can provide assistanceÂ regarding understanding the technical concepts of your course of study.
- Students with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2:1) or Upper Credit as at the time of submitting this application.
- Required field of study are Engineering, Applied Industrial Science, Finance, Information & Technology and Environmental & Safety.
- Student must be returning to education on a full-time basis upon completion ofÂ the programme.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contactedÂ