TheÂ School of Art, Architecture, and DesignÂ International ScholarshipÂ is open for applications to all international offer holdersÂ of full-time undergraduate degreesÂ within the School of Art, Architecture and Design. This scholarship will cover Â£3,000 of the first yearâ€™s tuition fees for full-time undergraduate students within the School of Art, Architecture and Design.
Eligibility:Â To be eligible, applicants must;
- Be an international applicant
- Have applied for a full-time bachelorâ€™s degree at the School of Art, Architecture, and Design beginning in January 2021
- Have accepted a conditional or unconditional offer of admission for the academic year 2020â€“21
- Have IELTS 6.5 (minimum) or equivalent unless English language exemption applies (as it does for the majority of English-speaking nationals)
- Be available to start academic studies at London Metropolitan University by 18 January 2021 â€“ no deferral to a subsequent academic year will be permitted
- Be aged 18 or above when you enroll at London Metropolitan University
- Be able to satisfy current UK immigration requirements
Application Deadline:Â November 20, 2020
Eligible Countries:Â International
Value of Awards: Â£3,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Method of Application:Â Applicants need to takeÂ admissionÂ in an approved course first in one of the eligible schools at London Metropolitan University. Once they have been admitted into an applicable program, they can send their application to be confirmed by completing anÂ online application form.
For More Information, VisitÂ The official WebpageÂ