The Adobe Research FellowshipÂ recognizes outstanding graduate students anywhere in the world carrying out exceptional research in areas of computer science important to Adobe.
This year, we will be awarding fellowships to graduate students working in the areas of:
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Content Intelligence
- Document Intelligence
- Human Computer Interaction
- Natural Language Processing
- AR, VR & 360 Photography
- Computer Vision, Imaging & Video
- Data Intelligence
- Graphics (2D & 3D)
- Intelligent Agents & Assistants
- Systems & Languages
In order to be considered for the 2021 Adobe Research Fellowship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be registered as a full-time graduate student at a university.
- Remain an active, full-time student in a PhD program for the full duration of 2022 or forfeit the award.
- Cannot have a relative working for Adobe Research.
The Adobe Research Fellowship consists of:
- A $10,000 award paid once.
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year.
- May qualify for an opportunity to interview for an internship at Adobe
A committee of Adobe researchers will be reviewing all applicants and will choose the recipients at their discretion. Recipients are selected based on their research (creative, impactful, important, and realistic in scope), how their work would contribute to Adobe, their technical skills (ability to build complex computer programs), and their personal skills (problem-solving ability, communication, leadership, organizational skills, ability to work in teams). Students may be invited for phone interviews for internship opportunities prior to Fellowship winner selection.
Method of Application
Applications must include:
- A research overview comprising two pages of text and figures not including citations. At least half a page should highlight how the studentâ€™s research could contribute to Adobe.
- Three letters of recommendation from those familiar with the students work. One letter should come from the studentâ€™s advisor.
- A CV.
- A transcript of current and previous academic records both undergraduate and graduate.
Application Deadline: December 4th 2020
For More Information: