In collaboration with the Mastercard Foundation, Arizona State University is providing scholarship opportunities to train 25 Mastercard Foundation alumni over the next 5 years (2021 – 2025).
This scholarship program is situated within EdPlus, a central enterprise unit for ASU, focused on the design and scalable delivery of digital teaching and learning models to increase student success and reduce barriers to achievement in higher education.
- Applicants must want to apply for one of our eligible programs listed above.
- Applicants must qualify academically for admission to the degree of their choice, which includes a high level of English proficiency.
- Applicants must be a citizen of an African country.
- Applicants must be an alumnus of a Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program before July 2021 (*Please refer to the application question: “Please select the institution where you graduated as a Mastercard Foundation Scholar” for the full list of eligible Scholars Program institutions).
Application Deadline: 19th October 2020 16:00GMT (9:00AM AZ time)
Eligible Countries: Africa
Number of Awards: 5
Duration of Award: 2 years
Value of Award: The Scholarship will cover the following:
- Costs incurred for visa application processing
- Costs incurred for English language tests
- Costs incurred for GRE or other equivalent exams
- Airfare to and from Phoenix, Arizona
- Full tuition, books, and fees
- Participation in Scholarship programming
How To Apply:
There are 2 ways to submit your application:
- To submit an online application, click HERE.
- If you have limited internet access, you can complete and submit a downloadable version of the application to firstname.lastname@example.org. To access the downloadable form click HERE.
Visit The Official Website For More Information