Established in 1990, the Clemenger BBDO Scholarship supports our Master of Marketing degree, which is studied part time and can form part of a dual degree with our MBA.
The scholarship is awarded for academic merit, application quality and a demonstrated background or interest in marketing or a related career. A Part-time MBA student with a strong marketing background may be considered if a suitable Master of Marketing candidate canâ€™t be identified.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: This scholarship is available for the following programs: Master of Marketing and Part-time MBA.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Can be of any nationality
- Must have applied for an approved course at Melbourne Business School
- Partial tuition fees ($50,000)
How to ApplyÂ
- All applicants will have to apply first for an applicable course at the school. After that, they must fill out an online application form that must include a CV.
- Supporting Documents:Â The following documents must be sent at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements:Â Applicants must have a bachelorâ€™s degree program at an accredited college and university to take part in a masterâ€™s degree program.
- Language Requirement:Â The university accepts the following English qualifications for most of the courses: IELTS, TOEFL- iBT, TOEFL- paper-based, and PTE.