Swansea University in the UK invites applications for the MBA Centenary Scholarship in the 2020/21 academic session.
Swansea University celebrates its Centenary on 19 July 2020. As they reach this momentous milestone and celebrate Swanseaâ€™s amazing achievements over the past 100 years, they also want to focus on the bright future that lies ahead.
Worth of Award
Supporting student success is one of their main goals as a university and School, which is why, as part of their centenary year, the School of Management is offering one fully funded MBAÂ scholarshipÂ worthÂ Â£20,000Â for January 2021.
- MustÂ beÂ fully self-funding your studies
- Must be enrolling onto the Full time MBA programme at Swansea University inÂ January 2021Â â€“Â you must hold an unconditional offer and have accepted your place to study.
- Students enrolling onÂ toÂ any other programme at Swansea University willÂ not be eligibleÂ for this award.
- Students studying for a Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate DiplomaÂ orÂ MastersÂ by ResearchÂ will not be eligible for this award.
- TheÂ ScholarshipÂ will be applied as a discount off tuition fees for the first year of study only; it cannot be combined with any other award.
- Applicants are not eligible to hold other Swansea University awards such as bursaries/ scholarships, or home country sponsorship, however those in receipt of a bursary may apply for a higher value Swansea University scholarshipÂ such as the MBA Centenary ScholarshipÂ which will replace the automatic bursary.
- MBA Centenary ScholarshipÂ holders are reasonably expected to cooperate in Swansea University recruitment and marketing activities and automatically agree to their names and details being released by the Universityâ€™s Marketing, Recruitment and International Development Team for marketing purposes.
- If it is deemed necessary for the scholarship holder to suspend their studies, the scholarship will be held on university account and carried forward to the year of resumption of studies and the candidate will be expected to pay their personal contribution on a pro-rata basis.
- This scholarship is open to students of any nationality.
How to Apply
To apply, please create one of the following to answer â€˜tell us how studying the MBA would add value to you and the communities you are part ofâ€™ and submit toÂ email@example.com:
- 4-5 minute video (.mp4)
- 4-5 minute podcast (.mp3)
- 1,500 word diary entry (.doc, .pdf or .ppt)
In your submission, you may wish to include points on the following:
- Why you have applied to study an MBA in Swansea.
- What key values you bring to leadership.
- HowÂ you intend to make an impact on your organisation, sector and/or community after completing the MBA.
Deadline: Application closes onÂ November 29, 2020.