The January 2021 Fellowship ProgramÂ is a 6 month virtual program (January â€“ June 2021) and designed to enable different professionals to acquire the tools and resources to operate virtually as well as upskill themselves for a successful career in social entrepreneurship.
We understand thatÂ IDEX Fellows come from a wide range of educational and professional backgrounds and therefore each fellow will have a unique learning style and may have more or less experience with certain topics that are covered. The program itself is configured to meaningfully work for a mix of professionals at different stages in their careers and allows a level of customisation to suit individual pursuits.
We are seeking professionals who have a proven track record of leadership and areÂ seeking to use their education and skills to address social and economic challenges for under-served populations. If you are keen on exploring career / specialization / upskilling opportunities in the social impact sector, step right this way
- Especially suitable for those looking to equip themselves with the tools and resources to work effectively in a virtual environment and a deep desire to engage in an intense professional development experience while applying creative solutions to deepen impact
- Each Fellow will gain access to the online learning labs/ project with 3-4 social enterprises from across the globe/ learning webinars/live community engagement with 300+ alumni/and one-on-one meetings with resident mentors. ï‚·
- Supported in terms of key theory and practical subject knowledge and understanding how one might begin to align themselves professionally towards pursuing a career in the sector.
- Organisations nominating employees haveÂ the opportunity to participate as one of theÂ live case challenges where the CohortÂ will work with a senior member or founder to develop real world solutions to an existing problem statement in your organisation.
- Adding professional credibility while accessing relevant and progressive Professional Development Learning Labs covering themes of Human Centered Design, Resource Mobilization, Communications Strategies and Impact Assessment
- Internationally recognized Professional Certification in Social Enterprise
- Professionally attested experience letters detailing project engagement with four global impact organisations
- Post Fellowship Support and a global family for life!
- Capacity Building Sessionsled by Subject Matter Experts who are seasoned professionals and thought leaders in their respective fields
- Exposure to invaluable professional networks and alumni network opportunities
- Application DeadlineÂ â€“ 15th November, 2020
- Fellowship Start Date â€“ 4th January, 2021
- Fellowship End DateÂ â€“ 20th June, 2021
- Applications OpenÂ â€“Â 15th August 2020
For More Information:
Application Deadline:Â 15th November, 2020