The Graduate Research Office is pleased to announce that the 2020 scholarship round is now open. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit, research experience, and potential.
The applications of this programme are open to both domestic and international students applying for any 2-year long master course or 3 year-long doctoral degree course.
- Applicants must possess a First class honors degree, H2A or equivalent or a Masters with a significant thesis component
- Applicants must be domestic and International students.
- Applicants need to show their proficiency in English.
Application Deadline:Â September 30, 2020
Eligible Countries:Â International
Type:Â MasterÂ andÂ doctoral
Value of Award: AUD$27,082 per annum
How To Apply:
1. Complete the application form forÂ domesticÂ orÂ international
2. Fill in the referee report forÂ domesticÂ orÂ international
3.Â Email your completed application to the Graduate Research Office
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information