At Facebook, our focus has long been to bring people together and build community. We are committed to the startup ecosystem and believe that by connecting, training, and growing entrepreneurs through our programs, Facebook can empower people to solve relevant, meaningful Â problems.
Facebook Accelerator: Commerce is a 12-week non-equity program supporting innovativeÂ commerce startups who renew shopping experiences for buyers and sellers.
- Technology that makes it quick and easy for companies toÂ upload and manage inventory online
- Solutions thatÂ enrich product catalogÂ functionality and intelligence
- Shopping experiences that help buyers in their consideration phase toÂ make more informed purchasing decisions
- New and interesting solutions thatÂ Â drive innovationÂ and enhancedÂ shopping experiences
Commerce startups we are looking for:
- Headquartered inÂ Europe, Middle East or Africa
- B2B or B2B2C startups withÂ SeedÂ toSeries AÂ maturity
- Evidence of significant progress inÂ business growth and revenue
- ProductÂ that is focused onÂ driving value for customers
- Groundbreaking technology or researchÂ
- DiverseÂ andÂ focused leadership team that is hungry to learn from andÂ collaborate with Facebook
You will have aÂ dedicated Facebook mentorÂ who will provide guidance on product development and business growth.
TRAINING AND WORKSHOPS
You will benefit form aÂ comprehensive content programÂ covering product innovation and business growth in the commerce space.
FACEBOOK PRODUCTS AND TECHNOLOGIES
You will have aÂ family of products and technologiesÂ at your disposal geared to help your business grow.
You will have an opportunity to connect with talented founders of innovative commerce startups in Europe, Middle East and Africa, andÂ deepen connectionsÂ with Facebook experts representing various fields of expertise.
APPLICATIONS OPEN : 3 â€“ 31 August 2020, 11:59:59pm BST
Apply now!Â Applications are evaluatedÂ and selected on anÂ ongoing basis, so weÂ strongly recommend applying early.
PROGRAM GOAL SETTING September â€“ October 2020
with the successful applicants
PROGRAM DATES October 2020 â€“Â February 2021
12-week program of workshops andÂ mentoring during this time frame.
For More Information:
Application Deadline:August 31st 2020, 11:59:59pm BST