The University of Lausanne in Switzerland invites applications for its UNIL Master Scholarships for International Students from foreign Universities 2020.
Masters scholarships are scholarships for excellence awarded exclusively to students who have graduated from a foreign university and whose academic results are of a very high level.
The University of Lausanne is a research institution composed of seven faculties where ca. 13,000 students and 2,400 researchers work and study. The UNIL is focused on Medicine, Life Sciences, Geosciences, Environment, Business, Humanities, and Social Sciences.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Obtain a foreign university degree deemed equivalent to a Bachelor of UNIL before the start of the master program at the UNIL.
- To have distinguished herself during her studies, notably by particularly brilliant academic results.
- Have a minimum level of B2 (level according to the global scale of the European Language Portfolio) in French or English depending on the language of instruction of the chosen master.
- Not already registered at UNIL.
- To have paid the administrative fee of CHF 200.- (see document “list of documents to be attached to your application file”)
Worth of Award
- The scholarship is granted for the minimum statutory period of the programme chosen by the student.
- It amounts to CHF 1,600 per month from 15 September to 15 July (or 10 months a year) for the complete duration of the masters (one and a half years or two years depending on the chosen masters), with the exception of cases of definitive failure after the first year
- Students offered a scholarship will be exempt from the fixed registration fees for the courses, with the exception of the CHF 80.00 fees to be paid each semester.
How to Apply
- The application form must be completed on a computer and duly signed by the candidate.
- To access the form, click on the link below; scroll to the page and you will find the forms.
- The application for the Master’s scholarship also serves as an application for admission to your chosen masters (and therefore an application to register at UNIL).
- Candidates must send their completed application (refer to the document, “list of documents to attach to your application”), unbound, by post only to the following address:
Université de Lausanne
Service des affaires sociales et de la mobilité étudiante (SASME)
CH – 1015 Lausanne
Deadline: Application closes November 1